Thursday, August 20, 2009

Quick Update

My laptop died.

Boo.

I am working on figuring out a new plan for downloading and storing pictures -- my desktop is slow and slightly annoying.

I will be back in full force soon.

Photos to come.

Look out.

7 comments:

Heidi said...

Boo is right! I am sorry about the computer woes! Did you try and freeze your hard drive? :)

I am anxiously awaiting your photos!

Britney said...

Did I try and freeze my hard drive??? No. "I" didn't do anything. However, my deliciously nerdy husband has tried several things and has a few more ideas up his sleeve to try. He said he thinks my processor is overheating --- or something like that. I don't really know. I just know when I push the power button, it doesn't work. THat's how computer-y I am.

Christie said...

That stinks! Good luck!

mallorie said...

booooooo!boo on non-working computers. May your laptap be up and running soon.

Steph said...

bummer.

Robyn said...

So lame, Sorry to hear that. We took ours into Mac Docs the other day b/c it's been getting really hot. We thought it might need a new fan but they found nothing on the diagostic. We were a little disappointed. If anything happens I am going to take it back to them and hold them to it. Good luck!

Brenda said...

I love that you call Jonathan "delicious"! Know that I'll be here when you get back...can't wait! B