Friday, August 28, 2009

For the love of linen

It's no secret. I love linen.

I will openly admit it.

*I love the way it starts out crisp and beautiful and softens and wrinkles right away.
*I love the texture and that you can see the grain of the threads.
*I love the beautiful colors it comes in.

So, how much do you think I love these little beauties?






A LOT!!!!

DELICIOUS!!!! (And yes, I'm singing that in my best operatic voice.)

Be still my linen aching heart!

I just found these little beauties here.

Check out the descriptions for each apron. Love it.

Makes me want one even more. (Is that possible?)




5 comments:

Heidi said...

Those are really great aprons! I haven't made one out of linen yet but I'll have to put that on my to do list. I especially love the extra wide tie!

Britney said...

I know! Me Too! However, let's be honest. My list of projects is very very long. So, you will probably get to yours before me. Therefore, you can make one first and just give it to me as a present. Thank you so very much!!!

Stephanie said...

Oooh, those are wonderful! I LOVE the high sash. That's the one thing I hate about half aprons is that my stomach always gets mucked up, but that would be the PERFECT solution! Plus, it's so beaUUUtiful!

mallorie said...

oooh, I don't even cook and I would totally just wear these around the house. :)

Shauna said...

Can you say divine in your best Scottish accent???