Because me and the Mr. stayed up way too late last night for some reason.
And he found this.
(It is called a kazookeylele by the way.)
I have not seen him laugh that hard in a long time.
I on the other hand wasn't sure if it was okay to laugh. Is he serious? Is he trying to be funny? I don't know. I did chuckle. But, then I felt sorry for him. But then I chuckled again.
And then I laughed.
Wo there tiger.
{Might I add however, that he has had 3.5 million views. Are you kidding me?}
Okay. I just watched it again while putting it on here.
I. Laughed. So. Hard.
I confirm -- it is definitely okay to laugh.
I'm not sure what is funnier:
a) when he starts playing the kazoo
b) when he starts singing
OR
c) when he says "Venus, venus, venus"
Oh mercy.
Okay. I just watched it again while putting it on here.
I. Laughed. So. Hard.
I confirm -- it is definitely okay to laugh.
I'm not sure what is funnier:
a) when he starts playing the kazoo
b) when he starts singing
OR
c) when he says "Venus, venus, venus"
Oh mercy.

4 comments:
I feel enlightened tonight.
I had no idea . . . .
:-)
(your commentary made me chuckle before I even watched the dude. You're hilarious!)
Oh my. That is so stinking funny. Not because of the guy necessarily (and I also can't tell if he's serious or being funny), but I think mostly because of the instrument! Look at him go!
i.am.dying.
wiping tears from my face.
Ha! You did give me a good laugh this afternoon! Ha! Thanks!!
Wo there tiger!
Ha! Ha!
Post a Comment