Thursday, June 3, 2010

He loves a good hat

He has moved onto hats lately. He loves 'em!

It might be from watching the older brothers play ball.

It might be because he knows he looks so cute.
Play ball! This is him showing me this is what you do once the hat is on -- swing the bat and make the "schew" sound.

The other day I found him and he had gotten into the fridge, stacked up a few jars of ice cream toppings and taken the glass taco sauce bottle (the kind with the skinny neck), and was knocking down the pile of jars with  the taco sauce bat. It was making a rather large sound and danger/mess was imminent. His baseball days were put to a quick end -- for the moment.

2 comments:

Thelissa said...

I love the the food tower and bat. I guess it is more of a t-ball stand than a tower, but very funny either way! He is looking more like Max to me all the time. SO cute!

Robyn said...

Oh he is SO stinkin cute!!! I love the cute hat and his baseball demo. Just tell him to stop growing up so fast!