Know how?
My bathtub has a really disgusting ring around it every time.
(This is not my tub. I spared you the grossness.)
My kids seem to get so dirty in the summer.
Is it just me? Are my kids exceptionally filthy or does this happen to anyone else?
I hate bending over the tub, reaching across to scrub. I don't know why. I just do. Maybe it's because of my short arms or my short torso.
I've decided that to avoid this and hence the unsightly ring, the sprinkler is going to become my new best friend.
So, if you see my children running through the sprinklers at 7:00 at night with a bar of soap, don't think of me as a bad mom. Just think of me as a mom that wants clean kids more than she wants to clean the ring out of the tub.
For your viewing pleasure, I thought I'd leave you with some cool tubs to get the image of my unsightly tub with the ring in it, out of your head.
I don't know about this one....
or this one....
They are cool and beautiful but the beauty factor would go down once I was sitting in there.
Ew. No people. No.

Think this one is cute?
It is.
It is a pet tub.

Oh. Calgon take me away.
(Egg salad sandwiches anyone?) :)

Pretty.
Comfortable? I'm not sure.

Swoon. So gorgeous!

My favorite.
So, so beautiful.
Travertine tub? Really? Oh mercy.
Lovey love love.

Good luck with your own bathtubs.
May you and your tub survive the summer.




4 comments:
May I be the first to say...you're crazy. I love ya but you're crazy.
Oh and it looks like those kids are about to be served with a nice balsamic vinaigrette.
It does look a bit like a salad bowl. Ooooh....I would love a salad bowl like that!
I just don't clean the tub if I can help it. Daddy can spray it down the next morning while he takes his shower :)
Post a Comment