It must be in the air right now.Liza thinks the best place to draw is on herself as well. Nothing quite to the extent as Bella and Bretty though! I'm not going to laugh... I;d hate to receive the same punishment you received for laughing! :) Liza already took to the back of our cream leather chair, I don't need any more! (luckily I just rearranged the furniture and wha-la... all gone.)
George's Marvelous Medicine by Roald Dahl -- a pretty fun read-aloud
We love listening to...
Jazz for Kids: Sing Clap Wiggle & Shake -- I LOVE this CD! You can preview all of the songs on Amazon. You've never heard 'Old McDonald' until you've heard the glorious Ella Fitzgerald sing it. Mercy I love her!u
6 comments:
It must be in the air right now.Liza thinks the best place to draw is on herself as well. Nothing quite to the extent as Bella and Bretty though! I'm not going to laugh... I;d hate to receive the same punishment you received for laughing! :) Liza already took to the back of our cream leather chair, I don't need any more! (luckily I just rearranged the furniture and wha-la... all gone.)
Thelissa
And just what is that Harry Potter look alike drinking? Diet Coke perhaps? Is that so he can be a Britney look alike? Hee Hee!
wow. no more. that's it? come on.
he needs to play catch up with his sis.
How did I miss the first artiste post?! Let's blame it on those "Wood" genes:)
harry! you've grown blonde hair and blue eyes- looking good!
oh he is so, so cute. though I do believe he was just born. How'd he get so big so fast?
Post a Comment