Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Back to School Isabella

I know. I'm lame. I'm just now posting about Back to School, but .....

that's the best I've got.

So, here it is...

BACK TO SCHOOL 2009 Isabella



She started dance back up on the same day as preschool.
Dance was first in the day.

What a little character. She just makes me laugh.


This is her giving her...."I will now smile for the photograph" smile.

...complete with chocolate milk that she spilled on her skirt right before we left. Of course.

That's right folks. I didn't change it. I sent her to her first day of school with a dirty skirt.
I took her back-to-school pictures with a dirty skirt.
I will not be winning any mom awards that's for sure.
Still saying "Cheese."

Finally loosening up -- I think I said "booger" or some other word that is equally funny to children.

Here she's explaining to me why she can't smile anymore because the sun is getting in her eyes.
{notice the shoes on the wrong feet -- her trademark}

Now she's letting me know she just can't do it.


Now she's moved on to more important activities altogether.

I think I may have said "booger" again -- only this time for good reason. ;)


The day has finally come,...the hour is finally upon us,...she is finally there --
long awaited preschool has begun.
She could not be more pleased!



6 comments:

Heidi said...

Yeah for Bella and her cuteness! And thanks for the photo shoot play by play! :) It totally made me laugh!

I bet she LOVES going to dance and preschool on the same days -- what fun!

Robyn said...

Oh my she is SOOOOO cute! I love these photos. The chocolate on the skirt is just perfect. Captures real life. Isn't that the way it always goes?! You still win the prize for Mom of the Year!

mallorie said...

oh my goodness...love the progression of photos. booger..heehee

Stephanie said...

You could have put on just one picture of her smiling, but the sequence was so much more fun . . . and more her! I love how her personality comes through. I always love capturing those off moments - even when they're crying - because it does a better job for my memory at catching and holding onto those moments. Super cute!

Carrie said...

She looks JUST like you. A spitting image. SHE IS GORGEOUS!!!

Kara said...

The photo progression shows her darling personality so well. What a cute girl!