My house exploded.
I'm pretty sure of it.
I don't remember when it happened, or how exactly, but I'm sure it happened.
Somehow I survived it and am still alive, but my house unfortunately did not.
I can't think of any other explanation for what I see.
It must have been a bomb.
Sorry house.
Thursday, September 17, 2009
We've had a small tragedy....
Posted by Britney at 3:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I think it must have been a regional thing! :) But how it always misses Shauna's house is a mystery!
Hang in there tiger! I know the remodel business is a long and messy process but just think of the super cute kitchen you are going to have!
Oh how I feel for you through the remodel phase (I don't think mine has ever ended). I can't wait to see it when it's all done! And, FYI, nobody's house has to be bomb-proof all the time! ;o) At least the weekend is almost here!
I want to see photos of that kitchen! Come on, how can we appreciate the final result if we don't see the chaos in between? Pleeeeease! I've been dying to see it. And it's only temporary, you will make it through, I promise.
Remodeling sucks!!! But in order to appreciate the transformation (and the magnitude of the explosion) we need some before pictures.
Good luck and just think of the saw dust as extra fiber in your diet. :)
Post a Comment