Monday, September 28, 2009

Do your kids love science?

Mine do. And lucky for us so does the Provo City Library.

Tonight is a FREE program for families called

"Mad Science"

It is a lot of fun!!! We went last time they did it and my kids LOVED it!
I don't know if it will be the same thing, but it should be at least similar. They did cool experiments and talked about science terminology.

If you're interested....

go to the Provo City Library ballroom TONIGHT,
Monday the 28th from 7:30 - 8:00.

(Actually, I would get there a little early to get a good seat.)

2 comments:

Thelissa said...

Hey, sorry you're passing the "pukies" around there. I sent some hair clips home with Jonathon for Bella. I was making my girls some and made some extra for her. Hope they look cute in her hair!

mycattripoli said...

i miss the provo library- tacoma has a good one just not as good as the kids section in provo- so cosider yourself lucky my dear!!

so glad to see max with a smile and not with a zigzagging arm anymore!