It has been one of those weeks.
Lots of chaos.
Lots of stress.
Lots of bad luck.
And then I saw this.......
Monday, September 14, 2009
One of those....weeks
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A life of simple pleasures
It has been one of those weeks.
Lots of chaos.
Lots of stress.
Lots of bad luck.
And then I saw this.......
9 comments:
That is EXACTLY how I have felt this week. Leave it to our little ones to make us stop and appreciate being young.
I have never thought that she looks like Jonathon. Oddly something about the first picture reminds me of him. Ha! I know that is weird but it's true! I looked at it and first the first time ever saw him. Maybe he's worn the hat before or something? Maybe this is just something crazy he would do? I dunno... but something! She cracks me up!
oh my. What a nut. I love that little girl... a lot. Maybe there's something in the air this week--my week last week was a disaster. So crazy, so busy. Good luck!!!
NO-O-O-O! Don't curse my week! My kids are finally starting school tomorrow and I'm SO happy! hee hee
Seriously, that is really funny. She must be inspired by Fancy Nancy! ;o) By the way, are those chairs new? Where'd the wicker ones go???
Love it! She IS such a character! I wonder where she gets it? hmmmmm
I hope your week improves! (no more bird poop) :P
this reminds of "Toy Story" when Buzz Lightyear is dressed up as "Mrs. Nesbit":) cute little Mrs. Nesbit:)
She's a doll!
Woowza she looks gorgeous! Seriously knock out beautiful- that tan and those big blue eyes. What a sweetie. I love girls all dressed up- nothing cuter! It's nice when something your child does brings a smile to your day (not always the reaction I have...)
Oh my goodness, Britney, she is gorgeous! Love the hat!
Post a Comment