George's Marvelous Medicine by Roald Dahl -- a pretty fun read-aloud
We love listening to...
Jazz for Kids: Sing Clap Wiggle & Shake -- I LOVE this CD! You can preview all of the songs on Amazon. You've never heard 'Old McDonald' until you've heard the glorious Ella Fitzgerald sing it. Mercy I love her!u
4 comments:
I love it! I think as adults we tend to wait for everyone to be "ready," but kids catch better candid ones!
I love these pictures -- what cracks me up is how many there are of Liam.. I guess your kids think he is pretty cute too!
HAhahahaha! My favorite is the one second up from the bottom as Liam's givin' us the scaaaary eyes!
I love these! Liam is just too cute! And, is that a new couch or chair Bella's sitting on?? You must send me pictures of your new decor!
Post a Comment