Oh my gosh I love these pictures! I especially love the first one -- seriously is there a cuter baby? The face he is making is great. Thanks for making me smile!
Is he crawling yet? Joey could if he just would. Instead he sits on the floor bouncing himself all over whining about wanting to be held. He gets on his tummy and up on his hands and knees and rocks. But it ends there!
George's Marvelous Medicine by Roald Dahl -- a pretty fun read-aloud
We love listening to...
Jazz for Kids: Sing Clap Wiggle & Shake -- I LOVE this CD! You can preview all of the songs on Amazon. You've never heard 'Old McDonald' until you've heard the glorious Ella Fitzgerald sing it. Mercy I love her!u
7 comments:
Oh my gosh I love these pictures! I especially love the first one -- seriously is there a cuter baby? The face he is making is great. Thanks for making me smile!
Is he crawling yet? Joey could if he just would. Instead he sits on the floor bouncing himself all over whining about wanting to be held. He gets on his tummy and up on his hands and knees and rocks. But it ends there!
I love all those rolls! Couldn't you just eat him up?! Did you ever get the pump working?
What a chubster! I heart chubby babies!
Oh what an adorable little baby!! I love his big cheesy grin!
He is so delicious! Bathtime photos are the best. Cute boy!
Oooh, I can't wait to hug him and squish him in person. Save lots of yumminess for when we get there! What a little cutie!
Post a Comment