Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Shoe sale...

Puddle Jumper Shoes


If you haven't ever seen this company's shoes, you ought to!!!

And, as a bonus, they have some REALLY CUTE ones ON SALE right now.

I didn't check any of the big sizes, but there were several to choose from for little guys. So, check it out.
These cuties here were 10 buckaroos.

They are all leather and have flexible soles. They are great shoes for new walkers and ....any child really.

Plus, you should see the new boots they have for girls. DELICIOUS!!!!! I haven't stopped drooling and dreaming yet. (I think that will be my new phrase...drooling and dreaming.) :)

Check them out here.

5 comments:

Robyn said...

I've resigned myself to just that... drooling and dreaming.

mallorie said...

Me too... But let's be honest, it ain't about no little girls boots :)

Stephanie said...

Ha HA! Very funny Boo. These are SO stinking cute! Let the drooling commence . . .

Kara said...

Someday. Yes, someday. I could maybe justify the cost of these amazing shoes if Elsa didn't have to wear a stinking uniform. Only solid brown or black. So sad when there are pink polka-dots. Liam will look darling in those.

Heidi said...

So sad that I don't have any little digits to dress up any more...sigh