I have a sister (well, actually I have several sisters and they're all talented), but I have one in particular that is so talented at making cakes.
She made this one the other day for my niece's 16th birthday.
Wowy Zowy!!!
How much do I lovey love love those zebra stripes!!!
She has done some very cool cakes and continues to do cakes for weddings.
Check out her cake blog here.
Isn't that cake so fun?! How much would I have loved a cake like that when I was 16?! How much would I love a cake like that anytime?!
(And yes, that bow is edible)
See how hard it is to be me?! I can't live up to such amazing-ness! :)
Steph, you amaze me! Please please please move closer so you can make my children's birthday cakes! Please!?!?!
Wowy Zowy!!!How much do I lovey love love those zebra stripes!!!
She has done some very cool cakes and continues to do cakes for weddings.
Check out her cake blog here.
Isn't that cake so fun?! How much would I have loved a cake like that when I was 16?! How much would I love a cake like that anytime?!
(And yes, that bow is edible)
See how hard it is to be me?! I can't live up to such amazing-ness! :)
Steph, you amaze me! Please please please move closer so you can make my children's birthday cakes! Please!?!?!

5 comments:
This is a glorious cake!
What style Steph has. Bravo.
Britney - you are so sweet to say all those things about me and be such a support. I hope I can someday make you feel as loved as you make me feel every day! Thanks! I love you!
Oh, and I forgot to add that you're being so totally ridiculous about living up to anything. If I could have half your talents . . .
See, I told you I have the most amazing kids. I truly am the most blessed mother EVER!!! When I grow up I want to be just like them.
Yeah, I can see why you're such a perfectionist (not that there's anything wrong with that!) with sisters like yours, it would be hard. However, I know you, and you are just as amazing!
Post a Comment