The day has finally arrived........
Max learned to ride his two wheeler!
But today he finally did it just like it was no big deal.
Way to go Max! I am so proud of him!!
Look out spring and summer -- here we come!!
P.S. If you were one of my neighbors watching me run down the street to take these pictures -- stop laughing so hard and tell no one what you saw!

7 comments:
I REEEEEEEALLY need to let me kids out more. Aidan hates riding his bike after he fell off once and Michaela rarely gets to ride hers, even though she ALWAYS begs. I have a goal that once it starts getting nicer out we'll buy Mom a bike (meaning me, not our mother) and go for some rides on the trails near our house. My poor kids. Way to go Max! That's quite the accomplishment. I bet he's so excited. And I could totally picture you running down the street. Very funny!
That is huge. Isn't he a bit young. Maya just learned how to ride hers this last summer...how old is Max?
No,....I don't think so,...he's five. I don't know what age is normal, but I know he has wanted to learn for a long time. (Look how big he looks on that tiny bike -- and he's not a big kid) :)
I REALLY wish that I could have been one of your neighbors looking out the window just in time to catch a glimpse of Britney running down the street. Oh how that would have made my day. But you telling me about it will have to do.
Congratulations Max -- now maybe you can come show Will.
Oh so cute! Way to go Max! Austin had that same bike and I remember it being a lot bigger (ha ha) but I guess it's just cause my kid is so small. What an exciting day. I think I get more excited than my kids when they ride a bike for the first time.
I love the backwards helmet!!
Way to go Max!!!
Hooray for Max! I still remember that feeling of freedom that came with learning to ride a two-wheeler.
Post a Comment