There is a really talented artist named Sarah Jane and I LOVE LOVE LOVE everything she does. I feel like she really captures the innocence and sweetness of childhood.
(But, I still need to get it framed. Why is it so rootin' tootin' hard to find great, affordable, white frames? That's a whole different post.)
Check out some of these others. There are so many beautiful ones I couldn't choose one favorite!!!
I just find her so incredibly talented. She is a local girl and sometimes has a booth at the Beehive Bazaar, but she wasn't there this last time. So, maybe she will return in the spring.
Until then, check out her Etsy shop (I love Etsy!) here.
I so wish I was an artist. If I could create things this beautiful my house would be my gallery.
And I would be filled with complete JOY!
I so wish I was an artist. If I could create things this beautiful my house would be my gallery.
And I would be filled with complete JOY!

3 comments:
Very, very sweet.
I have never heard of these either. I am starting to form a fondness for Etsy.
Haha! Addie has the tea party one in her room. I love this artist so much too. You have great taste, Britney!
So cute! I love art on Etsy! I have found so many things I would love to buy. Maybe someday I actually will! HA HA!
Post a Comment