Tuesday, November 16, 2010

A slight obsession

Someone in our home has a slight obsession with Nutella.

I don't want to name names, but he looks like this almost EVERY day.


He loves "chocolate toast" -- Nutella on toast.


Oh yes. Nutella is good.



7 comments:

Christie said...

I love his eyes in that last pic.

I discovered chocolate sandwiches in Spain, and have loved them ever since!

Maybe you should keep in mind that chocolate beard for a pirate costume for next year.

Steph said...

You and me, buddy. We should have a chocolate toast party one of these days.

Chantel said...

MMMMMMM Nutella! He is one smart little man. If I could have Nutella everyday, I would. My favorite is Nutella on crepes with bananas.

Robyn said...

Who doesn't love Nutella!? Oooh, bananas and Nutella, Chantel you're killing me. So good!

mallorie said...

love the nutella, crepes and banana comment! And love this kid. Man, he is so funny!

Heidi said...

ha ha ha ha

The mischievous smile is soooo great!

My kids are weird they don't groove on the Nutella like yours. See your kids aren't so picky! ;)

mom said...

I just went through all of your pictures, they were wonderful. My, I do miss you and your family. Thank you for sharing these. Love you, mom