Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Hair Styling 101

A few tips for hair that will look just perfect.

 Start by getting a 5 year old stylist.

Next, don't brush your hair. Simply grab 3 pontyails and twist in some holders.

Finally, smile big about your amazing do and tell people that when others see you, you are sure they will say
"Wow. I love your hair. It is SO cute."

P.S. Be sure to smear a little dirt on your nose before you take your proud photos.

That's right folks. Sometimes she does her own hair.
Sometimes.

7 comments:

Robyn said...

She's so cute!! Love it Missy!!

Chantel said...

Been there. Still fighting that fight. But make sure you tell her I love her hair and it is so cute.

Robyn said...

PS It's a good thing I was sitting down!!! Call the Press, Britney is posting again!

mallorie said...

YAY!!!! for new blog posts!!!! And cute hair... I love how happy she is with herself though.

Stephanie said...

That is funny, especially knowing how she would have described the process. Such a cutie!

Heidi said...

I'll have Alli call her for her next dance! :)

Unknown said...

She is sooooo cute!!! Love the smudge of dirt on her cute button nose :)