They are so very clever!
Here is Pre-School Musical....
so funny!
{We aren't very High School Musical literate yet, but I imagine someday we might be. Until then, this is definitely for us.}
The singing cracks me up!
Ohhh....I'm still laughing.
A life of simple pleasures
5 comments:
Alli and I just watched -- sooooo funny! Thanks for sharing!
I watched this before and thought it was so funny but was too lazy to leave a comment. I had to come back because playing over and over inside my head is "hiiigh, schooool, high, school, high school musical yah high school musicaaaal." heehee so funny
all the hair flipping is killing me.
I too love the hair flipping. I watched this again with the kids last night and they thought it was so funny. Although, they would have thought it was more funny if they knew what High School Musical was. Hilarious!
Every time Macy sees me on the computer, she begs to see Bella's blog, so she can watch these!
Post a Comment