Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Another Sesame Funny

While I'm at it....

here is another funny video from Sesame Street.

Right now Liam is obsessed with Elmo. He LOVES him. So, one day we sat down to watch a few videos and found this one.

My kids howled!
Quite frankly, so did I.

We watched it over and over and over.




5 comments:

Heidi said...

"N goes nnnnnnnn nnnnnnn"

Oh my that is soooo funny! My kids just howled too.

Anne said...

celebrity's done enough...so funny! i love ricky gervaise. and i am so sorry you were so sick last week. thanks for the dinner offer but we are leaving tonight. have a good week. i will call you when i get back.

Carrie said...

THank you so much for sharing. I LOVE hearing Kai (and me Ü)laugh like that. PRICELESS!

mycattripoli said...

uh- my girls and i laughed our little heads off!w

Heidi said...

I just watched it again!

sooooo funny!