Thursday, February 4, 2010

More Free Vintage Clip Art

I stumbled onto another great resource for free clip art at The Graphics Fairy
She has so many great things, but of course, I could only choose a few.

She specializes in vintage clip art.


A fun alphabet print




Love this page out of an old children's book.
She has most of the alphabet available. I think this could be so sweet in a child's room.


I love typography. This alphabet is a keeper.
She has also cleaned some of the images up from the originals and has reformatted them.


You know how much I love silhouettes. (Oh. You didn't? Well I do.)
This print of the children virtues is great! Love it!


Some old Valentine's Day Cards.
Some of these could be great to print up for this year's cards.
Or to frame and use as holiday decor.
(There are also some other great holiday items. A vintage Santa that I love!)


I love these elephants.


She also has instructions for projects using some of her clip art.
I am in love with this "BOO" garland!
I cannot wait for Halloween next year.
{She has a lot of fantastic typography available.}



Another project -- she made knobs out of one of her images.
She gives you all of the instructions and lets you download the already formatted pdf.

Make you sure you go check her out here.
Spend some time perusing.
So much fun stuff.....



so little time.

3 comments:

Heidi said...

I have to say that I really want that silhouette. It is so great!

mallorie said...

so so great! I love all of these! you could do some really cute knobs for your beautiful kitchen!

Robyn said...

Whatever you make out of this stuff... make me one too! So great, I love it!