The following photos are a small glimpse into the world of dress up that seems to constantly exist in our home.
We frequently have someone in our house dressing up....
in....something.
This is her queen outfit.
Everybody needs a good hat.
The word "hat" is really a....flexible term.
Sometimes the key to a finished look
is the accessories.
Yes. He's a boy.
Yes. We let him dress up in pretty pink scarves.
Yes. We take pictures of him in said scarves to put on his wedding video.
{He looked so cute and so pleased with himself. I couldn't help it!}
Everybody looks cute in a beard...
{except me when I'm 80}
even the big, giant, hairy princess.
{Sorry. I had to.}

9 comments:
Can you hear me laughing over here? I'm DYING over this post.
You Woods certainly keep the neighborhood interesting.
tee hee!
oh...i LOVE big, giant, hairy princesses!
Looooove the pics! Welcome back to the blogging world! :) And heeeeellllo to the big giant hairy princess
I have to agree with all the comments... very, very funny:)!
The big, hairy princess at the end is my favorite!
AH HA HA!!! What a big giant hairy princess indeed! Love all the pictures. I can't believe how big Liam has gotten! Such cute kids!
So that's what you guys are doing over there! We do dress ups at our house as well. I think I've seen Bella play make-up artist for you a few times, could we get a photo of that? We could always make a t-shirt. wink-wink.
Love the pictures but what I want to know is where are the pictures of you playing dress up? :)
Josie Grossie + Big Giant Hairy Princess = true love always! :P
Lookin hot Jonathan! I love that photo! Keep that one for blackmail later. Don't let Heidi get her hands on it or it's all over!
Cute, cute photos of the kids. I was tryin to sneak peeks at your kitchen behind them in the photo. I want to see some of that work you've been doing. I bet it looks great.
Post a Comment