George's Marvelous Medicine by Roald Dahl -- a pretty fun read-aloud
We love listening to...
Jazz for Kids: Sing Clap Wiggle & Shake -- I LOVE this CD! You can preview all of the songs on Amazon. You've never heard 'Old McDonald' until you've heard the glorious Ella Fitzgerald sing it. Mercy I love her!u
4 comments:
I don't know what is funnier -- the picture or the fact that Bella did a better job!
Love it!
It looks like you are finding the happiness you were talking about -- and sharing it with the rest of us!
Oh that is funny. Way to go Bella! Max, not too shabby! So cute.
oooh, well, isn't that nice. Especially in the blood-red. Better not go out in public, someone might think you had an accident.
Way to go guys! Britney, you should open up a salon in the back! When can Bella and Max do mine?! :) I love your blog and you sweet people!
Post a Comment