Hey, Britney! This is Kate! :) Anyway, I just wanted to say hi and thanks for giving the blog a shout out. I can't believe how old your kids are; it looks like you're all doing great... :)
George's Marvelous Medicine by Roald Dahl -- a pretty fun read-aloud
We love listening to...
Jazz for Kids: Sing Clap Wiggle & Shake -- I LOVE this CD! You can preview all of the songs on Amazon. You've never heard 'Old McDonald' until you've heard the glorious Ella Fitzgerald sing it. Mercy I love her!u
4 comments:
Yeah for me!
I think this will be on the grocery list this week! Thanks for sharing and yes that chocolate shortcake looks delish!
That's so funny! Woo hoo - what did I win!?!? Seriously, those shortcakes look SOOOO good. And don't you LOVE that they put WW points info on there?
Hey, Britney! This is Kate! :) Anyway, I just wanted to say hi and thanks for giving the blog a shout out. I can't believe how old your kids are; it looks like you're all doing great... :)
oh come on...I was pretty close. Be honest.
Post a Comment