Friday, February 18, 2011

Please tell me...

You've seen this.


We loved the first one.

And we LOVE the second one as well.

7 comments:

Stephanie said...

You know, the kids watched it, but I never did. I keep thinking I'll get it again and watch it with them. I really loved the first one!!

Chantel said...

David said it was mind numbing but I loved it. Even without Colin Firth I loved it so there you have it.

Christie said...

We just got to see this, and loved it, too! Very funny, and touching.

Kristin said...

We loved this one. Even more than the first.

Amanda Neilson said...

We loved it too! I'm often skeptical about spending the money to see sequels because so many of them are sub-par. This was a pleasant surprise though because we loved it as much as the first.

Melissa B. said...

I love it, love it, love it. I with I could live in both of the houses. The color and character of both sets are enchanting for sure.

mom said...

I loved it too, very fun to watch.. Kids seem a way of taking charge, I could have used a Nanny McPhee at times, or any other nanny for that matter.