Okay, I got so excited thinking this was your new house, then read the posting. I felt all special that I saw your house. But, this is a totally cute house. I am sure that yours is even more fun, it has to be, you live there, well almost anyway. How I wish I could come down and help you and play with your kids, and bake cookies, and go to Baskin and Robbins, and........Alas, I can't. But when I have recuperated, I am coming, you can't stop me. Love you, mom
George's Marvelous Medicine by Roald Dahl -- a pretty fun read-aloud
We love listening to...
Jazz for Kids: Sing Clap Wiggle & Shake -- I LOVE this CD! You can preview all of the songs on Amazon. You've never heard 'Old McDonald' until you've heard the glorious Ella Fitzgerald sing it. Mercy I love her!u
3 comments:
What a cute idea! Super fun!
I'm looking forward to seeing pics. of your kids in their costumes. They are always so great. We'll miss not seeing them in person this year.
Okay, I got so excited thinking this was your new house, then read the posting. I felt all special that I saw your house. But, this is a totally cute house. I am sure that yours is even more fun, it has to be, you live there, well almost anyway. How I wish I could come down and help you and play with your kids, and bake cookies, and go to Baskin and Robbins, and........Alas, I can't. But when I have recuperated, I am coming, you can't stop me. Love you, mom
I'm expecting great things in the next month ;)
Post a Comment