there must have been an overall lull in the blogging world because I haven't updated my blog recently either! of course, I haven't updated it in like 2 years though...it's been a really big lull. We should do something post-able this weekend
George's Marvelous Medicine by Roald Dahl -- a pretty fun read-aloud
We love listening to...
Jazz for Kids: Sing Clap Wiggle & Shake -- I LOVE this CD! You can preview all of the songs on Amazon. You've never heard 'Old McDonald' until you've heard the glorious Ella Fitzgerald sing it. Mercy I love her!u
5 comments:
Yeah, me too. ;o)
Happens to me ALL the time! Hope you and the little guy are doing well.
you have some catching up to do little miss, come on, chop-chop... ;)
i am so with you...i had not posted or read a blog in months until yesterday. feels kind of good though.
there must have been an overall lull in the blogging world because I haven't updated my blog recently either! of course, I haven't updated it in like 2 years though...it's been a really big lull. We should do something post-able this weekend
Post a Comment